OnePlus Student Ambassador Program is a campus connect program that aims to form a network of like-minded students across India. The program facilitates and nurtures future leaders of the country and contributes to their career growth. We want to empower and groom select students across India who will serve as OnePlus community specialists, brand evangelists and technology experts in their respective institutions.
A monthly stipend
Latest OnePlus products and merchandise
You should join if
You are inquisitive and tech savvy
You think outside the box and are open to new opportunities
You have a “Never Settle” attitude
You should join if you're:
Inquisitive, Tech savvy and have organisational skills
Know your college the best
You’ve the NEVER SETTLE attitude
What you will do
Ideate on and execute innovative campaign plans
Work on live marketing projects for the brand
Strategise and drive Word of Mouth in campus events and activities
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the OnePlus Student Ambassador Program about?
OnePlus Student Ambassador Program is a campus connect program that aims to activate a network of like minded students across India.
It’s a six-month long program starting on the Make it 15th June. After successful completion of the program, the select Ambassadors will be rewarded with an opportunity to collaborate with OnePlus.
2. Who can apply?
Anyone who meets the below criteria:
• Minimum 18 years of age
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
• Graduate and post graduate students, currently pursuing their degree in India
3. How do I apply? What happens after I apply?
You can apply directly through our website using the apply button on this page. Once you apply, you will hear from us if you are selected.
4. Can students from any university apply?
Yes, students from all universities in India are welcome to apply.
5. How long is the Student Ambassador Program? What is the time commitment?
The current phase of the program is for a duration of 6 months. Ambassadors are expected to commit a minimum of 100 hours throughout the course of the program.
6. What are the responsibilities of a student ambassador?
As a Student Ambassador for OnePlus, you are required to do the following:
• Ideate on and execute innovative campaign plans
• Work on live marketing projects for the brand
• Strategise and drive Word of Mouth in campus events and activities
7. Will OnePlus support the ambassadors in campaigns and activities they execute?
Yes, OnePlus will provide adequate resources and guidance for successful execution of planned marketing activities.
8. Are there any incentives for being a student ambassador?
Yes, this is your opportunity to develop strategic, communication, leadership skills and get rewarded for it. Apart from learnings that will benefit your career, you will also get incentives like our latest products, exclusive accessories, a monthly stipend. Select Ambassadors also stand a chance to intern at OnePlus’ offices globally.
9. Who can I contact if I have any questions regarding the Student Ambassador Program?
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention your inquiry in the subject line at the time of mailing us.
Terms and Conditions
1. You understand and agree that you are not an employee, independent contractor, or partner of OnePlus and that you will not represent or imply it in any activities you organized in the program.
2. You will not issue any press releases, make any statements or communications regarding the Program beyond what is specifically authorized through the program.
3. All content created by you in your role as ambassador must be submitted to OnePlus for review and approval before it may be published. You agree to assign to us all right and interest in any program results (including any information, plans, articles, suggestions, or ideas) provided by you as ambassador to us in the Program without compensation to you or any duty to account to you. All program results are OnePlus’ Proprietary Information.
4. You grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use your name, photographs of you and any other information about you that we have in connection with your participation in the Program.
5. We may disclose to you confidential information regarding our business, members and services. You agree that such confidential information is and will remain the property of OnePlus. You will not disclose confidential information without our consent, and will not use any confidential information for any purpose other than in the pursuit of your activities in the program.
6. All promotional activities including events, online contests, campaigns, advertisements and creatives will need prior approval from the OnePlus Marketing team and the OnePlus Design Team (Wherever applicable)
7. All negotiations for an influencer/brand tie up can only begin with prior approval from OnePlus
8. Creating a new digital/offline property - Image based or video based content or a new hashtag will need prior approval from the OnePlus team.
9. Prior approval of OnePlus required before any sponsorship deals.
10. You will sign a Non Disclosure Agreement for the duration of this program. With regards to this, Information that is strictly confidential will be duly informed to you.
11. All marketing activities will need to follow OnePlus brand guidelines and will go in line with the marketing focus of that particular period.