This Campaign is brought to you by:
Mobitech creations Pvt Ltd (“OnePlus”) with its registered address at
[D 13/1,, MODEL TOWN II, NEW DELHI, North West, Delhi, India, 110009]
Terms and Conditions
Entrants into the “OnePlus 8th Anniversary” (the “Campaign”) shall be required to accept these Terms and Conditions. Please do not enter the contest if you do not agree to these terms and conditions.
Campaign is live from 02:30 PM (IST) on 1st December 2021 in the Indian region.
2. From time to time on www.oneplus.in (the “Website”) or OnePlus Store APP (the “App”) we run promotions.
3. Only one promotion can be used per order. A promotion may not be used in combination with other promotions except where specified.
4. Promotional items that you purchase (either free of charge or at a proportional rate) do not qualify nor count towards your basket value in order to redeem further free promotional items. We reserve the right to cancel any order(s) which we deem to have attempted to purchase promotional items in order to increase basket size to qualify for further promotions. From time to time certain products may be excluded from current promotions and any such exclusion will be notified to you through a notice on the Website or the App.
5. Excluded products will not count towards any qualifying conditions for offers and will not benefit from any promotional discount.
6. All promotions are subject to availability and while stocks last. We reserve the right to end a promotion at any time.
7. We shall not be liable for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of any promotion or any failure or inability of a customer to take advantage of a promotion for any reason.
Every Prize will be awarded \"AS IS\" and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. However, in circumstances beyond our control, we may substitute a similar alternative prize of equal or greater value in our sole discretion. If selected participant rejects the prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the selected participant's prize will be forfeited and OnePlus shall be entitled to select another selected participant.
We may, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and in our sole discretion, change the T&Cs or cancel the Contest at any time; or modify, terminate, or suspend the Contest should viruses, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond our control corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the contest or submission of entries. We are not responsible for: (a) lost, misdirected, late, incomplete, or unintelligible entries or for inaccurate entry information, whether caused by you or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the contest, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries; (b) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the contest; (c) any error in the operation or transmission, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for technical, network, telephone, computer, hardware or software, malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of, or failure to receive any entry information on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; or (d) injury or damage to your or any other computer or mobile resulting from downloading any materials in connection with the contest. We may, in our sole discretion, disqualify any individual found to be: (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website or mobile application; (b) acting in violation of these T&Cs; or (c) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. If your entry is incomplete or if you use robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods, your entry will be void. No benefits greater than those described these T&Cs will be awarded.
The Contest is governed by the laws of the Republic of India. No requests for transfer or assignment or redemption of the benefits shall be entertained. You agree that all our decisions related to the contest are final and binding on you. Failure by OnePlus to enforce any of these T&Cs in any instance shall not be deemed to be a waiver of the T&Cs and shall not give rise to any claim by any person. The decision of OnePlus shall at all times be binding and final. These T&Cs are subject to Indian laws and the courts at Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any disputes or any matter arising here from.
This Contest is subject to force majeure circumstances including without limitation, floods, natural disasters, war, act of terror, political unrests, technical snags, act of God or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of OnePlus (\"Force Majeure Event\"). OnePlus shall be not liable for any delay or adverse effect caused to the participants in the Contest including the winners as a result of a Force Majeure Event.
OnePlus accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the contest or accepting the prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of OnePlus for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence. Please read the terms and conditions mentioned carefully. Non reading or not knowing any of the clauses will not absolve of any liability incurred. In no event shall OnePlus, including its officers, directors, and employees, be liable to you, or any third party, for any special, indirect, consequential losses, including but not limited to, damages for loss of use, loss of time, inconvenience, commercial loss, lost profits, lost business opportunities.
This page looks better in the app