These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) apply when you register for the OnePlus Buds Giveaway Event (the “Event”) from OnePlus.com. By registering for the Event, the Participant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, so please read them carefully before you register for the Event and keep a copy for your records.
OnePlus Buds Giveaway Event
1. Promoter: The Promoter is OnePlus Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd (the “Promoter” or “We”).
2. Event Period: The Event will commence at 3:00pm UTC (11:00pm HKT) on August 19, 2020, and shall close at 11:59pm UTC on August 20, 2020 (7:59am HKT August 21, 2020; the “Event Period”). Here is the timeline for the OnePlus Buds Giveaway Event:
A. 08/19 - Registration begins
B. 08/20 - Registration closes
C. 08/24 - Giveaway codes sent out
3. Event Channel: oneplus.com
4. Eligibility: To be eligible to participate in the Event (powered by oneplus.com) you must be an individual resident (aged 18+) of one of the following regions (the “Participant” or “You”):
A. Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Slovenia, Sweden, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
B.OnePlus is unable to accept submissions from any individual, entity or country/region which is subject to applicable export controls or sanctions at the time of the Event.
How It Works
5. Registration for OnePlus Buds Giveaway Event
A. First, retweet the official announcement of the start of the giveaway from Pete Lau’s Twitter account;
B. Visit the OnePlus Buds Giveaway Event landing page (“Landing Page”), register register for a OnePlus account or log in if you already have one, and submit the link to your OnePlus Buds Giveaway retweet on the Landing Page.
6. Selection for Giveaway Code
The system will randomly select winners from the participant pool.
7. OnePlus Buds Order
A.If you are chosen, you will receive a giveaway/invitation code by email. Then, simply visit the OnePlus Buds purchase page (“Purchase Page”) and click “Buy with invitation code >”, then enter the code to place an order to receive your free pair of OnePlus Buds, or visit “My Account - Invitation Code” and click on the code. You will then will be directed to the OnePlus Buds purchase page to submit the order.
Delivery and Cancellation
8. Where possible orders will be shipped to you or be ready for collection as soon as is reasonably practicable, subject to availability, as delivery in some areas will take longer.
9. Either you or OnePlus may cancel an order at any time for any or no reason prior to our notice to you that the OnePlus Buds have been dispatched or are ready for collection (“Dispatch Notice”).
10. The redemption of the giveaway code and/or any accompanying service is subject to additional terms and conditions provided by OnePlus, including but not limited to the OnePlus Terms of Sales, of which you will be notified before you complete your order and which can be found on oneplus.com.
12. OnePlus will not be responsible or liable for:
(a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control;
(b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or Claims;
(c) any other losses or damages caused by Promotions beyond the reasonable control of OnePlus.
13. You will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes
and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not explicitly stated in the Terms and Conditions as being included.
14. OnePlus reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions. Please check the website for updates.
15. The Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the law of the Hong Kong (or by mandatory local laws, if applicable).
16. NON-DISCRIMINATION. OnePlus conducts the Event in accordance with all relevant equality and anti-discrimination law (whether in relation to race, sex, gender reassignment, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, pregnancy, maternity or otherwise).
17. Void Where Prohibited. This event is subject to local laws and regulations. If any provision or part-provision of the Terms and Conditions is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these Terms and Conditions.
Last issued date: August 19, 2020.