Terms of Sales
OnePlus Inda Technology Pvt. Ltd. (“OnePlus”) will keep you updated on your order status via email. You may cancel your order in My Orders via the "Cancel" button, or by contacting Customer Support at https://www.oneplus.in/support. Refunds are typically processed within 5 business days through the same payment method as the order. Orders cannot be cancelled once they have reached "Processing" status.
OnePlus makes every effort to supply the Products listed in your Order Confirmation. In some situations, however, we will need to cancel your order. For example, (1) the item is no longer in stock; (2) the item is no longer being produced; (3) there is a price fluctuation; or (4) a Third Party notifies OnePlus that cancellation is necessary; or (5) OnePlus, at its discretion, may cancel any order that is fraudulent in nature, an abuse of offers, or where multiple or more than 5 orders are shipped to the same address.
If this is the case, OnePlus will cancel your order, notify you of the cancellation, and timely refund the money you have paid toward the Order. Unless the case involves violations of applicable national law, refund of the money you have paid toward an order will be the extent of OnePlus liability to you for a cancelled order.
OnePlus phones purchased on oneplus.in come with a limited warranty of one (1) year starting from the date of delivery. Unless otherwise specified, this warranty covers the hardware components of the Product as originally supplied and does not cover, or partially covers, software, consumable items, or accessories, even if packaged or sold together with the Product. This warranty is only redeemable within the original country or region of purchase.
The limited warranty only covers product defects caused by workmanship or build materials. To make a claim, please present your original Proof of Purchase (invoice), model and serial number of the Product, and photo evidence of the Product’s defects to oneplus.in/support.
Any repair and replacement service covered by warranty, along with shipping and handling, will be free within the first one-year period.
OnePlus may use rebuilt, reconditioned or new parts and components when repairing any product. Alternatively, we may replace the defective product entirely with a rebuilt, reconditioned or new OnePlus product.
The limited warranty does not cover:
- Defects or damage resulting from accidents, neglect, misuse or abnormal use; abnormal conditions or improper storage; exposure to liquid, moisture, dampness, sand, or dirt; unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical stress.
- Scratches, dents and cosmetic damage, unless caused by OnePlus.
- Defects or damage resulting from excessive force or use of metallic objects on the touch screen.
- Devices that have the serial number or the IMEI number removed, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible.
- Ordinary wear and tear.
- Defects or damage resulting from the use of the Product in conjunction or connection with accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by OnePlus.
- Any physical feature defects or damage resulting from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, or adjustment not furnished or approved by OnePlus.
- Defects or damage resulting from external causes such as collision with an object, fire, flooding, dirt, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse, or improper use of any electrical source.
- Defects or damage resulting from cellular signal reception or transmission, or viruses and other software problems introduced into the Product.
- Repair conducted by un-official repair centers.
Please contact oneplus.in/support for enquiries regarding Limited Warranty.
Repair and Replacement Policy
Hardware purchased directly from oneplus.in is covered by a Limited Warranty on workmanship and materials, commencing from the date of delivery. Please visit oneplus.in/support to submit a repair or replacement request.
Trademarks and copyright
Certain trademarks belong to third parties and may not be used without permission. See their respective websites for more information.
1. 3 Hours Store Delivery service currently only available within 10KM from store. Subject to traffic, weather, Central and State Government holidays, and government regulations and availability of delivery partners.
2. OnePlus uses the best courier in the business to make sure your order gets to you on time. Due to large volume of orders, carriers cannot guarantee the quality of courier service. Availability may be limited on certain days, or due to weather, local events, or traffic.
1. Please note that an OTP will be sent to the phone number used to place the order before delivery can be made. OTP verification will be conducted at the time of Pickup and the customer needs to provide this OTP to us before handover of the Product can be made.
2. If no OTP is provided, we will not be able to handover the Product to the person in-store.
3. Please note, if you are unable to provide the OTP to us, we may be constrained to cancel the order and refund the amounts you have paid to us.
4. In no event shall OnePlus be liable for (a) any indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages, including, but not limited to loss of profits, loss of data, and/or loss of business, arising out of or resulting from this sale/order even if the other party has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or (b) damages in excess of the amounts paid to OnePlus under this sale/order. the foregoing shall apply regardless of the negligence or other fault of each party and regardless of whether such liability sounds in contract, negligence, tort, or any other theory of legal liability.
We are not liable for any loss or damages that may arise from using our services.
We reserve the right to update this document at any time without prior notification.
This document was last updated on July, 2023.