What does the admission include?
- Reserved seating
A goodie bag that will include:
- Official OnePlus merchandise
- OnePlus Type-C earphones
- OnePlus Woodmark
- OnePlus Sticker Set
- OnePlus Pin Set
- Snacks and drinks
- A great time with OnePlus community
Why does this event cost money to attend?
Although we want to include as many fans as possible, there will be limited seats available. Charging for admission helps us get an accurate head count of who will attend on the big day.
How do invite sales work?
Official invite sales are only through www.oneplus.in You will receive an order confirmation once your payment has been processed successfully.
Can I buy invites at the venue?
Invites will not be sold at the venue. They are only available for purchase on www.oneplus.in.
Do I need to check in when I arrive?
- Yes. The check-in time will start from 18:30 IST and the doors will close at 20:00 IST on May 14th 2019
- Arriving at least 30 minutes before the doors close will allow us to start the event on-time
- Show your QR code to the OnePlus staff at the check-in area, which will be marked with signage
- You are also requested to carry a government approved photo-ID proof and also keep the email confirmation handy
Do I need to print my order confirmation?
Keep the QR code received by you on email handy as this will be scanned at the entrance.
If I miss the check-in time, can I arrive late?
Please do not miss the check-in time. Once the check-in is closed, you will not be able to enter the venue.
What's the refund policy?
Unfortunately, the amount spent towards purchasing the invites cannot be refunded.
Will I be able to buy OnePlus products at this event?
We are not planning to sell any products at this event.
Will I be able to try new OnePlus products at the event?
Yes, and you will be among the first ones in the world!
Is there an age limit to attend the event?
You must be over 18 years old to enter.
What are my transport options for getting to and from the event?
The venue address is Bangalore International Exhibition Centre (BIEC), Bangalore. The venue will have allocated parking spaces for all. The nearest metro station is Nagasandra. Shuttle busses from across the city will be arranged for the ticket holders. Please make the request in the transportation document shared along with the event ticket if you wish to avail the service.
Kindly note that you are liable for your own vehicle’s safety and OnePlus will not be held responsible for any damage or theft.
What time will the event end?
The main event should last approximately 30 - 45 minutes, ending at 21:15 IST, post which you will be able to enjoy & experience the post-show until 22:30 IST, which you don’t want to miss!
What can I bring to the event?
You are welcome to bring devices to shoot pictures and video during the event, as long as it's not disruptive. Please do not bring food or drinks to the venue.
Will I be able to leave and return to the event?
Can I film for my YouTube channel, or write about this for my blog?
Yes, you're more than welcome to film and take photographs of the event (but it's up to you to get permission of anyone else featured in the footage).
Will there be a security check at the venue?
A mandatory security bag check will be done at the entrance for all visitors.
- Alcoholic, non-alcoholic beverages and food items
- Narcotics and any other illegal items
- Pets or other animals
- Weapons of any kind
- Laser pointers or any strong flashlights
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Feel free to contact us anytime at https://oneplus.in/support.
Our top tips:
- Keep the QR code received by you on email handy as this will be scanned at the entrance.
- A screenshot of your QR code will also be accepted in case of telecom network issues
- Plan your journey and make sure you arrive before the door closes at 20:00 IST
- Only bring essentials and check prohibited items list
- Look out for OnePlus staff at the event – we will help answer your questions.
- Get ready to feel the speed!
For more information, visit www.oneplus.in.