Wi-Fi issues usually occur in one of the ways listed below, follow the suggested steps to resolve the issue
Wifi cannot connect
1. Wi-Fi cannot connect to a specific network
a. Public Wi-Fi may limit the number of access routers, or restrict access to MAC devices, etc. It is recommended to try to access different WIFI networks;
b. Reboot the handset and try again with different wifi networks;
2. Wifi cannot connect any wifi networks
If WIFI and the device have a data transmission problem, it may result in no Internet access issue. It is recommended to restart the device.
a. Select Forget WiFI Password and re-enter the password;
b. Open [Settings] - [Wi-Fi] - [Wi-Fi preferences] - [Advanced] - Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep" choose "Always"(for Android O);
If the issue persists, please back up all the data and flash to the latest OS version.
WiFi automatically turns on
1. Please check if any third-party app requires automatically turning on Wi-Fi. If yes, please disable it;
2. Please back up all the data and flash to the latest OS version.
WiFi disconnects automatically
The network connection is unstable and disconnects automatically even when a normal WiFi connection is used.
1. Public WIFI may limit the number of access routers, or restrict access to MAC devices, etc. It is recommended that users try to change other WIFI networks;
2. Please check the issue occurs due to the distance from the routers. If so please move to a place where the signal is strong;
3.Reboot the handsets or routers.
Open [Settings] - [Wi-Fi] - [Wi-Fi preferences] - [Advanced] - Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep" choose "Always"(for Android O);
WiFi reconnect automatically
1. Check if Wi-Fi automatically reconnect when screen turns on, even if near the router or the signal is strong;
2. Cross check if the issue still persists when the screen is on or off.
Slow WiFi Network speeds
The network connection speed is slow even in a normal WiFi environment.
1. Check if anything is blocking access, such as walls;
2. Confirm if the wifi behaves normally at close range, and check the WIFI speed;
3. Try a different device, and compare the results.
If the issue still persists, please back up all the data, clear cache and flash to the latest OS version.
You might also like