Power on issue(OnePlus TV 55 Q1 Series)
If the TV doesn’t power-on, please follow the steps below:
1. Check If the power cable and source are okay.
2. Check If the Power butting LED in the TV glows.
3. If TV appears to turn off automatically on its own, try disabling some of the TV's energy efficiency features from "Settings->more settings->Timer". See if scheduled sleep mode or time function is enabled.
4. Try TV Reset from "Settings -> More Settings-> Reset".
Stuck in booting screen/repeatedly restarting
We recommend following the steps below before reaching out to support
1. Confirm that the TV's power cord is working and Is connected correctly at both ends and check if the remote control is operating normally.
2. Check if there is any dust or contact on power button.
3. Make sure that the Antenna cable or cable TV cables are firmly connected.
4. If you have a cable box, please ensure it is plugged in and turned on.
5. Check If the input source has any extra current or electrical shorting.
You might also like