1. What I Red Cable Privé?
Red Cable Privé is an engagement platform to nurture, gratify and reward the loyal OnePlus community with exclusive perks and benefits.
2. How do I access Red Cable Privé?
It’s easy. Just open the Red Cable Club app on your device and enter the Red Cable Privé.
3. What are RedCoins?
RedCoin is a measure of engagement currency that a user can accumulate through various engagement initiatives and use them on Red Cable Privé to access exclusive benefits.
4. How do I get RedCoins?
You can receive RedCoins through various activities on Red Cable Club:
- 15 RedCoins on joining Red Cable Privé by agreeing to T&C
- 10 RedCoins on profile completion in Red Cable Privé
- 25 RedCoins on linking devices (Up to four devices per user)
- 50 RedCoins on Red Cable Club Pro subscription
- 50 RedCoins on birthday (requires birth date to be shared as a part of profile completion)
- 25 RedCoins on membership anniversary
- 200 RedCoins on referring a friend to Red Cable Pro
- Up to 5 RedCoins per correct response on quiz participation
- Participating in certain activities on Red Cable Club would also fetch you some RedCoins
- Red Cable Pro users will get double RedCoins on some of the above activities
5. Can I cancel my order? If yes, will my RedCoins & cash amount be returned after cancellation?
For physical goods, you can cancel the order within 30 minutes of placing it and Red Coins will be refunded to your account immediately, but it may take up to 3-5 working days to process the refund of cash amount
For digital vouchers, the order cannot be cancelled, and the Red Coins cannot be refunded.
6. What is the validity of RedCoins?
RedCoins are valid for a year, and will expire after 12 months on the last day of the month of issue. For example, if the coins are issued on 1 Jan 2020, they will be valid until 31 Jan 2021 mid-night.
7. Can Red Coins be transferred or converted into cash?
No, Red Coins cannot be transferred to any other user and cannot be converted to cash.
8. Can I use RedCoins in OnePlus offline stores?
No, RedCoins cannot be used on OnePlus.in or offline stores at the moment.
9. What if the rate of GST on the voucher I purchase is 0?
As per GST act, vouchers/private tokens/gift cards etc. do not trigger GST liabilities at the time of issuing. We are issuing the 0 tax rate invoice as a certificate of purchase in Red Cable Privé. Final invoice with GST will be issued at the time when such voucher is redeemed in the according websites.
10. I've registered on Red Cable Club via my contact number. I'm unable to register my email id during billing process. How do I proceed?
Try to register with another email id which has not been registered under OnePlus account in the past.