Notes and Disclaimers:
1.  Adaptive frame rate supports 40Hz, 45Hz, 60Hz, 90Hz, 120Hz, depending on
brightness and content displayed.
2. Testing data comes from OnePlus Testing Laboratory results, compared with the
one without HyperTouch algorithm.
3. Testing data comes from OnePlus Testing Laboratory results.
5. The maximum supported fast-charging power is 100W. The actual charging power
might vary with the scene changes such as voltage and environment temperature.
6. Battery charging data comes from OnePlus Testing Laboratory results. Test
date: January 9, 2023. Test Environment Standards: Environmental ambient temperature: 25°C ± 1°C.
Operating temperature of the phone when charging starts: 25°C ± 1°C. Test process: Charging
commences from 1% with official SUPERVOOC Power Adapter. The screen stays off during the entire
charging process. Ten minutes of charging OnePlus 11R 5G with 100W SUPERVOOC from 1% will charge to
roughly 52% of battery which can be used for around 19.8 hours under the OnePlus DoU (Day of Use)
model. The name 100W SUPERVOOC refers to the output power of the adapter as 100W, actual charging
performance experienced by users may vary based on the specific charging environment conditions.
Actual battery life experienced by users may be affected by environmental factors, including network
environment, features and applications used, call and message frequency, number of recharges, usage
habits, device age, and other settings.