8 GB RAM+128 GB Storage: ₹49,999 (inclusive of all taxes)
12 GB RAM+256 GB Storage: ₹54,999 (inclusive of all taxes)
Size: 16.637 centimeters (6.55 inches) (measured diagonally from corner to corner)
Resolution: 2400 x 1080 pixels 402 ppi
Aspect Ratio: 20:9
Type: 120 Hz Fluid AMOLED
Support sRGB, Display P3
Cover Glass: Corning® Gorilla® Glass
Operating System: OxygenOS based on Android™ 11
CPU: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 888
5G Chipset: X60
GPU: Adreno 660
RAM: 8GB/12GB LPDDR5
Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 2-LANE
Battery: 4,500 mAh (2S1P 2,250 mAh, non-removable)
Warp Charge 65T (10V/6.5A)
Sensor: Sony IMX689
Sensor Size: 1/1.43"
Pixel Size: 1.12µm
Lens Quantity: 7P
Focal Length: 2.3cm equivalent
Sensor: Sony IMX766
Sensor Size: 1/1.56"
Lens Quantity: 7P
Focal Length: 1.4cm equivalent
Lens: Freeform Lens
Multi Autofocus (All pixel omni-directional PDAF+CAF)
8K video at 30 fps
4K video at 30/60 fps
1080p video at 30/60 fps
Super Slow Motion: 1080p video at 240 fps, 720p video at 480 fps
Time-Lapse: 1080p at 30fps, 4k at 30 fps
Sensor: Sony IMX471
Pixel Size: 1.0 µm
Autofocus: Fixed Focus
1080p video at 30 fps
4×4 MIMO, Supports up to DL Cat 18/UL Cat 18 (1.4Gbps /200Mbps), depending on carrier support
GSM：B2, 3, 5, 8
WCDMA：B1, 2, 4, 5, 8, 9, 19
LTE-FDD：B1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26
LTE-TDD：B34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 46
5G NSA：N41, 78
5G SA：N41, 78
MIMO：LTE: B1, 3, 40; NR: N41, 78
2×2 MIMO, Support 2.4G/5G, Support WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax
Bluetooth 5.2, support aptX & aptX HD & LDAC & AAC
USB 3.1 GEN1
Support standard Type-C earphones
Dual nano-SIM slot
Playback: MKV, MOV, MP4, H.265 (HEVC), AVI, WMV, TS, 3GP, FLV, WEBM
OPPO Mobiles India Private Limited
PLOT-NO.1, SECTOR ECOTECH-VII, GREATER, NOIDA, UTTAR PRADESH, India-201306
OnePlus Customer Service
Contact number：1800 102 8411 (9AM - 9PM, Mon to Sun)
WhatsApp：+91-9289606888 (9AM - 9PM, Mon to Sun)
Address：OnePlus Exclusive Service Centre, Hira Building, Municipal No. New 213(Old #5),
Ward No : 76, Richmond Town, Brigade Road, Bangalore - 560001
Other Online Channels & Service Centre List: https://service.oneplus.com/in
OnePlus 9 5G
Warp Charge 65 Power Adapter
Warp Charge Type-C to Type-C Cable
Quick Start Guide
Safety Information and Warranty Card
SIM Tray Ejector
1. Relevant product parameter descriptions have been addressed on the corresponding pages and will not be repeated here. For details, please refer to the specific instructions on each page.
2. The weight of the phone is 183g, and the weight of the screen protector may add an additional 3g. The size and weight of the mobile phone may vary according to configuration, manufacturing process and measurement method.
3. Due to the mobile phone system file occupying space (including Android system and pre-installed apps), the available memory capacity is less than this value. Storage capacity will vary based on software version and may vary from device to device.
4. Photo pixels of different camera modes may vary, please refer to the actual situation. Video pixels of different shooting modes may also vary, please refer to the actual situation.
5. The typical battery capacity is 4500mAh and actual performance may vary. The battery is not removable.
6. The USB 3.1 GEN1 function requires a data cable that supports USB 3.1 GEN1 (non-standard configuration, sold separately). The standard data cable supports USB 2.0.
7. Product pictures and content on the page are for illustrative purposes only. The actual results (including but not limited to appearance, color, size) and the screen display content (including but not limited to background, UI, and picture) may vary;
8. Numbers are theoretical, obtained under a controlled test environment (see each specific description) and provided by the supplier or the OnePlus laboratory. Actual performance may vary due to individual product differences, software versions, use conditions and environmental factors. Please refer to the actual experience.
9. Due to the real-time changes in product batches and supply factors, in order to provide accurate information on product information, specifications, and product characteristics, OnePlus may adjust and revise the text descriptions, picture effects, and other content on the above pages in real time to match the reality of the product performance, specifications, index, parts and other information; in the event that page modifications and adjustments are necessary, no special notice will be given.
10. The highest reported SAR value: Head SAR: 1.19W/kg; Body SAR: 0.78W/kg.