1. The performance experienced may be affected by environmental factors such as usage time, age of the device, power and brightness settings.
2. The heat dissipation area of the OnePlus 9RT is 190.6744cm², the heat dissipation area of OnePlus 9 is increased by 59%, and the heat dissipation efficiency is increased by 20% compared to OnePlus 9. The test data comes from OnePlus laboratory reports. Due to different factors such as network environment and personal usage habits, the actual experience may be different.
3. The 600Hz ultra-fast touch support is applicable to specific titles including, but not limited to, "Running Kart", "Crossing the Line of Fire: Gunfight King", "Snake Fight", "Wild Brawl" bringing you a better gaming touch experience. Due to different factors such as network environment and personal usage habits, the actual experience may vary.
4. Super Video Resolution is applicable to specific platforms including TikTok, Instagram and YouTube. Due to different factors such as network environment and personal usage habits, the actual experience may vary.
5. Typical capacity is 4,500 mAh. The battery design incorporates two cells (each rated at 2,250 mAh), allowing Warp Charge to simultaneously charge both cells at the same time for fast charging.
6. The data comes from the OnePlus test laboratory. Test data: September 7, 2021. Test Environment Standards: Environmental ambient temperature: 25°C ± 1°C. Operating temperature of the phone when charging starts: 25°C ± 1°C. Test process: Charging commences from 1% with official OnePlus Warp Charge 65 charger. The screen stays off during the entire charging process. 15 minutes of charging of OnePlus 9RT 5G with Warp Charge 65 from 1% will charge to roughly 65% of battery which can be used for 5.5 hours under OnePlus DoU (Day of Use) model. Actual performance experienced by users may vary based on the specific charging environment conditions.
7. Photo pixels of different camera modes may vary based on the aspect ratio selected. Video pixels of different shooting modes may also vary using different aspect ratios, Super Stable mode, Video Portrait mode, and Nightscape mode. Applicable to whole camera section.
*Disclaimer: Product pictures and content on the page are for illustrative purposes only. The actual product (including but not limited to its appearance, color, dimensions and size) and the screen display content (including but not limited to background, UI, and picture) may vary.
All numbers are theoretical, obtained under a controlled test environment (see each specific description) and provided by the supplier or the OnePlus laboratory. Actual performance may vary due to individual product differences (based on slight manufacturing variations), software versions, use conditions and environmental factors. Please refer to the actual experience.
Due to the real-time changes in product batches and supply factors, in order to provide accurate product information, specifications, and product characteristics, OnePlus may adjust and revise the text descriptions, picture effects, and other content on the above pages in real time to match the reality of the product performance, specifications, index, parts and other information. In the event that page modifications and adjustments are necessary, no special notice will be given. For the latest updates, please refer to the product page at oneplus.in/9rt.
Based on software updates to the phone, the above actions may be slightly modified, and the actual OTA content may be different from that specified.