This Contest is brought to you by:
Mobitech Creations Pvt Ltd (“OnePlus”) with its registered address at
[DTJ308, 3rd Floor, DLF Jasola Tower B, Plot No.11, DDA Dist. Centre, Jasola New Delhi – 110025]
Terms and Conditions
Entrants into the “Light & Win” (the “Contest”) shall be required to accept these Terms and Conditions. Please do not enter the contest if you do not agree to these terms and conditions.
The contest is live from 00:01 AM IST 2nd Oct - 23:59 PM IST 4th Nov
in the Indian region.
1. You should be an individual aged above 18 years and a legal resident of the Republic of India.
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST:
1. Event duration: 00:01 AM IST 2nd Oct - 23:59 PM IST 4th Nov .
2. During the whole activity period, users can click the "Light" button on the Diwali campaign page to check-in.
3. Users can participate in the activity on any date and a successful check-in will get a corresponding check-in reward, while a successful check-in seven times would mean a successful light.
4. A Successful light would immediately make the user eligible to participate in the lottery on 5th Nov.
5. The first six check-in rewards are RedCoins (https://www.oneplus.in/support/terms-and-conditions-of-redcoins), which are of increasing value and will be issued to the user's account immediately upon successful check-in, and are valid for one year from the date of issue; RedCoins is a measure of engagement currency which can be accumulated and/or used on oneplus.in, OnePlus Store app, Red Cable Privé , and various engagement initiatives on Red Cable Club to access exclusive benefits.
6. The seventh successfully lit check-in reward will be the grand prize drawing opportunity, which will take place the day after the event ends (4th Nov 2021). 5 people will be randomly selected by OnePlus to receive a OnePlus 9 5G phone from among those who completed a successful light after seven days of accumulated check-ins. The prize will be issued to the user's account in the form of a coupon within 12 hours after the result is announced, and the user needs to use it within 7 days after receiving it.
7. Each person can only sign in once a day, and each person is eligible for one successful light in the whole activity cycle.
ODDS OF WINNING:
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. 5 lucky winners will be selected from the total user base participating in the contest. Eligible entries are ones that satisfy the eligibility criteria outlined above and on the website.
Five OnePlus 9 5G phones.
If won, your prize will be added to your OnePlus account as a voucher.
Prize vouchers are valid until Nov 11th 2021, 11:59 PM IST.
Every Prize will be awarded \"AS IS\" and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. However, in circumstances beyond our control, we may substitute a similar alternative prize of equal or greater value in our sole discretion. If the selected participant rejects the prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the selected participant's prize will be forfeited and OnePlus shall be entitled to select another selected participant.
We may, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and in our sole discretion, change the T&Cs or cancel the Contest at any time; or modify, terminate, or suspend the Contest should viruses, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond our control corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the contest or submission of entries. We are not responsible for: (a) lost, misdirected, late, incomplete, or unintelligible entries or for inaccurate entry information, whether caused by you or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the contest, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries; (b) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the contest; (c) any error in the operation or transmission, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for technical, network, telephone, computer, hardware or software, malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of, or failure to receive any entry information on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; or (d) injury or damage to your or any other computer or mobile resulting from downloading any materials in connection with the contest. We may, in our sole discretion, disqualify any individual found to be: (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website or mobile application; (b) acting in violation of these T&Cs; or (c) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. If your entry is incomplete or if you use robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods, your entry will be void. No benefits greater than those described these T&Cs will be awarded.
The Contest is governed by the laws of the Republic of India. No requests for transfer or assignment or redemption of the benefits shall be entertained. You agree that all our decisions related to the contest are final and binding on you. Failure by OnePlus to enforce any of these T&Cs in any instance shall not be deemed to be a waiver of the T&Cs and shall not give rise to any claim by any person. The decision of OnePlus shall at all times be binding and final. These T&Cs are subject to Indian laws and the courts at Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any disputes or any matter arising here.
This Contest is subject to force majeure circumstances including without limitation, floods, natural disasters, war, acts of terror, political unrests, technical snags, acts of God, or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of OnePlus (\"Force Majeure Event\"). OnePlus shall be not liable for any delay or adverse effect caused to the participants in the Contest including the winners as a result of a Force Majeure Event.
OnePlus accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the contest or accepting the prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of OnePlus for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence. Please read the terms and conditions mentioned carefully. Non reading or not knowing any of the clauses will not absolve of any liability incurred. In no event shall OnePlus, including its officers, directors, and employees, be liable to you, or any third party, for any special, indirect, consequential losses, including but not limited to, damages for loss of use, loss of time, inconvenience, commercial loss, lost profits, lost business opportunities./div<