50 | 55 | 65 U1S
Smoother viewing with MEMC
Improved color accuracy
AI optimized picture quality
- Type Sync
- Quick App Switch
- File Transfer
- User Metrics
- 80,000 hours endurance test
- 17,000+ switch on/off trial
- 264 extreme environment and drop test
- -25°C ～ 60°C extreme operation temperature test
- 10,000+ interface plug in/out test
- 10,000+ button test
- 5000m+ altitude test
- 4000V～6000V power surge test
- 8000V～12000V electro-static discharge test⁷
- 1. Select Delta-E<2 exclusively for ‘Movie mode’ using the Picture Quality setting.
- 2. The OnePlus TV 65 U1S includes two full range speakers and two tweeters. The OnePlus TV 55 U1S and OnePlus TV 50 U1S include two full range speakers only.
- 3. Dimensions and weights demonstrated on this page are approximate values. The OnePlus TV 65 U1S’s screen-to-body ratio is measured to be 95.7%. The OnePlus TV 55 U1S’s screen-to-body ratio is measured to be 95.2%. The OnePlus TV 50 U1S’s screen-to-body ratio is measured to be 95.3%.
- 4. Data is developed and provided by the OnePlus test laboratory. Test date: December 2020. Test environment standards: an ambient temperature of 25°C ± 1°C. Test process: testing involved a drop test from a height of 10cm and a salt spray test for 48 hours.
- 5. Activate Google Assistant in order to utilize the Speak Now™ feature.
- 6. To connected devices, download the Connect App. Devices require Bluetooth® to connect.
- 7. Numbers are theoretical, obtained under a controlled test environment and provided by the supplier or the OnePlus laboratory. Actual performance may vary due to individual product differences (based on slight manufacturing variations), software versions, use conditions and environmental factors. Please refer to the actual experience.